Đề cương ôn tập học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2022
Đề cương tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 có đáp án
Đề cương tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 11 có đáp án nằm trong bộ đề đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 11 học kì 2 năm 2020 – 2021 do Tip.edu.vn sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề cương ôn tập học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 11 mới thường xuất hiện trong đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh chính thức giúp các em ôn tâp kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
|1. A. detect||B. decide||C. debate||D. decade|
|2. A. balanced||B. yoga||C. fatty||D. natural|
|3. A. vegetable||B. hygiene||C. sugary||D. longevity|
|4. A. opinion||B. optimistic||C. operate||D. optional|
|5. A. assistance||B. pessimistic||C. assure||D. fossil|
|6. A. rural||B. ruin||C. rubric||D. ruminant|
|7. A. earthquake||B. northern||C. thorough||D. thoughtful|
|8. A. exercise||B. remedy||C. medicine||D. obesity|
|9. A. sugar||B. consume||C. trans-fat||D. obesity|
|10. A. vitamin||B. mineral||C. fitness||D. diet|
|11. A. trends||B. decisions||C. markets||D. offers|
|12. A. lets||B. pursuits||C. sleep||D. waterfalls|
|13. A. equipped||B. delivered||C. transferred||D. received|
|14. A. planned||B. developed||C. valued||D. recognized|
|15. A. introduced||B. added||C. participated||D. appreciated|
Choose the word which has a different stress pattern from that of the others.
|1. A. healthy||B. headache||C. diet||D. consume|
|2. А. уоgа||B. fatal||C. immune||D. careful|
|3. A. unhealthy||B. vitamin||C. mineral||D. natural|
|4. A. developer||B. facility||C. relaxation||D. technology|
|5. A. sensor||B. predict||C. dweller||D. function|
|6. A. prevent||B. injure||C. sugar||D. fitness|
|7. A. approach||B. attract||C. decent||D. install|
|8. A. project||B. support||C. secure||D. believe|
|9. A. profit||B. proceed||C. promote||D. profound|
|10. A. intact||B. nightlife||C. relic||D. complex|
|11. A. infectious||B. essential||C. precaution||D. properly|
|12. A. cultural||B. heritage||C. memory||D. represent|
|13. A. broaden||B. provide||C. pursue||D. succeed|
|14. A. college||B. degree||C. language||D. subject|
|15. A. bachelor||B. diploma||C. internship||D. scholarship|
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. I’d like to book a room with a/an ____ of the sea.
2. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy ____.
A. getting sunburnt
B. getting sunstroke
C. having a sunbath
3. It can be quite busy here during the tourist ____.
4. I always enjoy our school ____ to France.
5. The waste ___ system here is also innovative. There are no rubbish trucks or waste bins in the street
6. The ____ of living in some places can be very high. Prices in London are particularly exorbitant.
D . cost
7. The roads are terrible. I’m always getting ____ in traffic.
8. The ____ is where you’ll find all the large department stores and banks.
A. city heart
B. town hall
C . city centre
D. business district
9. Exhaust ____ from cars are responsible for much of the air pollution in cities.
D . smog
10. Many factories still allow ____, such as toxic waste, to flow into our rivers
11. The greenhouse ____ takes place when certain gases in the atmosphere trap sun’s heat.
12. Pollution and heavy traffic are common problems in ____ cities.
13. You have to be highly ____ to do well in these subjects.
14. I can’t cope well ____ all the homework I’ve got to do!
15. This kind of fruit helps to ____ the immune system.
16. If you take this medicine, you will ____ quickly.
B. get on
C. get up
D. get in
17. We should ____ healthy food and exercise regularly.
18. ____ for both men and women has improved greatly in the past twenty years.
A. Living standard
B. Life expectancy
C. Life skills
19. Too much fast food consumption can increase the risk of ____ and heart disease.
A. being underweight
20. Squeezing pimples can lead to ____, redness, and infection.
21. In order to ____ sunburn, many people wear protecting clothes when they go out.
22. We should drink a lot of water to ____ water loss.
23. John Keith has been a fitness ____ for more than ten years.
24. You should also ____ early in the morning when it’s not too hot.
A. have a rest
B. do housework
C. do homework
D. work out
25. If yoga is not done ____, it can do more harm than good.
A. socially accepted
B. morally accepted
26. She didn’t enjoy the Mediterranean ____ at all; she was seasick most of the time.
27. The travel agent wasn’t to ____ for the overbooking.
28. When I worked as a waiter, the hotel manager found ____ with everything I do.
29. I don’t really ____ the point of taking the exam when you are not ready for it.
30. My dad wants me to go to university, but I’m in ____ minds about it.
31. He spoke to the messengers ________ you were leaving with.
32. Ansel Adams was a landscape photographer ________ photographs of the western United States show nature on a grand scale.
B. of whom
C. of his
33. Summer is the time of the year _________ the weather is the hottest.
D. B & C
34. Alaska, __________ my brother lives, is the largest state in the United States.
D. All are correct
35. Tell me the reason ____________ you were absent yesterday.
36. I have a message for people __________ by the traffic chaos.
A. to delay
B. who delay
D. who delaying
37. Melanie was the only person __________ a letter of thanks.
C. to write
38. The pilot was the only man __________ after the crash.
A. was rescued
D. to be rescued
39. The woman _______next door is a famous singer.
B. who live
D. that living
40. The house ______ in the storm has now been rebuilt.
C. which destroyed
D. that is destroyed
41. The man ______ at the blackboard is our teacher.
D. to stand
42. Tom was the last ______the classroom yesterday.
A. to leave
43. Linda was the last student ______ at the oral exam.
A. to be asked
D. to ask
44. The bridge _____ by French architects is very nice.
A. was designed
C. to design
45. The people __________ for the bus in the rain are getting well
B. to wait
46. It is automobile industry ________ contributes the most greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere.
B. in which
47. It was the dog________ the boy hit in the garden.
48. My brother sent me a birthday card.
A. It was I who was sent a birthday card.
B. It was me who was sent a birthday card by my brother
C. It was me whom my brother sent a birthday card
D. Both B and C are correct.
49. Hung bought Lan a golden ring on her birthday.
A. It was a golden ring that was bought for Lan on her birthday by Hung.
B. It was a golden ring that was bought Lan on her birthday by Hung
C. It was a golden ring that was bought for Lan on her birthday.
D. It was a golden ring that Hung bought Lan on her birthday.
50. The girl gave the boy a special gift on Christmas.
A. It was the boy who the girl gave him a special gift on Christmas.
B. It was the boy who was gave a special gift on Christmas by the girl.
C. It was the boy that was given a special gift on Christmas by the girl.
D. It was a special gift that was given to the boy on Christmas by the girl.
51. If it_____ convenient, let’s go out for a drink tonight.
52. If you_____ time, please write to me.
A. have B. had C. have had D. has
53 If I find it, I _____________ you.
A. will tell B. would tell C. had told D. told
54. I shouldn’t go there at night if I_____ you.
A. am B. was C. be D. were
55. What would you do if you_______________ a million dollars?
A. would win B. win C. had won D. won
56. If you inherited a million pounds, what______ with the money?
A. do you do B. will you do C. would you do D. are you going to do
57. If I found a wallet in the street, I_____ take it to police.
A. will B. should C. would D. shall
58. If _____ as I told her, she would have succeeded.
A. she has done B. she had done C. she does D. she did
59. If I had known you were in hospital, I ______ to see you.
A. will go B. would go C. went D. would have gone
60. If I______, I would have said hello.
A. had seen B. saw C. see D. would see
61. Charlie said, “Margaret has had a baby”.
A. Charlie said Margaret has had a baby.
B. Charlie said Margaret had had a baby.
C. Charlie said Margaret had a baby.
D. Charlie said Margaret has a baby.
62. Charlie said, “I don’t know what Fred is doing”.
A. He said that he doesn’t know what Fred is doing.
B. He said that he didn’t know what Fred is doing.
C. He said that he doesn’t know what Fred was doing.
D. He said that he didn’t know what Fred was doing.
63. Charlie said, “I hardly ever go out these days”.
A. He said that he hardly ever went out these days.
B. He said that I hardly ever go out these days.
C. He said that I hardly ever went out these days.
D. He said that he hardly ever goes out these days.
64. Charlie said, ‘”I work 14 hours a day”.
A. He said that he works 14 hours a day.
B. He said that he worked 14 hours a day.
C. He said that I work 14 hours a day.
D. He said that I worked 14 hours a day.
65. Charlie said, “I’ll tell Jim I saw you”
A. He said he’ll tell Jim he saw me.
B. He said I would tell Jim I had seen you.
C. He said he would tell Jim he had seen me.
D. He said I would tell Jim he had seen me.
*Tải file để xem đáp án chi tiết*
Tải trọn bộ nội dung tài liệu tại đây: Đề cương ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 hk2 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,..
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN chia sẻ tài liệu môn Toán các lớp 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10, 11, 12 và ôn thi THPT Quốc gia, phục vụ tốt nhất cho các em học sinh, giáo viên và phụ huynh học sinh trong quá trình học tập – giảng dạy.
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN có trách nhiệm cung cấp đến bạn đọc những tài liệu và bài viết tốt nhất, cập nhật thường xuyên, kiểm định chất lượng nội dung kỹ càng trước khi đăng tải.
▪️ Bạn đọc không được sử dụng những tài nguyên trang web với mục đích trục lợi.
▪️ Tất cả các bài viết trên website này đều do chúng tôi biên soạn và tổng hợp. Hãy ghi nguồn website https://tip.edu.vn/ khi copy bài viết.