Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 15: Do you have any toys – Lesson 6
Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh lớp 3
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 15: Do you have any toys – Lesson 6 được Tip.edu.vnsưu tầm và giới thiệu để có thể chuẩn bị giáo án và bài giảng hiệu quả, giúp quý thầy cô tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức làm việc. Giáo án môn Tiếng Anh 3 này được soạn phù hợp quy định Bộ Giáo dục và nội dung súc tích giúp học sinh dễ dàng hiểu bài học hơn.
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 15: Do you have any toys – Lesson 4
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3 Unit 15: Do you have any toys – Lesson 5
Giáo án Tiếng Anh lớp 3: Review 3
1. Knowledge: By the end of the lesson Ps will be able to: identify toys, ask and answer questions about the toys.
2. Skills: Develop Ss reading, writing skills
3. Language focus:
- Sentence Partners:
II. Teaching aids:
- Teacher’s: student’s and teacher’s book, pictures, cassette.
- Students’: books, notebooks, workbooks.
III. Teaching processes:
1. Class organization:
- Checking for the students’ attendance.
2. Oral test: Have pupils ask and answer questions about the toys.
3. New lesson
Warm up: Sing the song: Linda has a little doll.
4. Read and complete.
T introduces the topic “you are going to read the paragraph to get the information in order to fill the words given to the blanks”. Ss look at the picture and find out the situation and the toys in the picture
Ss read the sentences individually and check their prediction. Ss do the task
Monitor the activity and offer help when necessary
Have Ss trade the answers in pairs for correction
Call on some Ss to report their answers. Others listen and comment.
Make a few questions to check Ss’ comprehension of the sentences.
Have the whole class read each sentence in chorus to reinforce their pronunciation
Answers: 1. toys; 2. orange; 3. two; 4. ship; 5. green
5. Write about you
– Have pupils open their books to Page 35. Tell pupils that they are going to read and use the real information about themselves to write the sentences about their toys.
– Pupils practice in pairs and complete the sentences.
– Pair works. Pupils give their answers for correction.
– Ask some pupils to read their answers aloud to the class. The rest of the class listen and give comments.
– Make a few questions to check pupils’ comprehension of the reading text.
– Have the whole class read each line of the dialogues chorally to reinforce their pronunciation.
– Introduce the situation.
– Explain how to do the exercise: make a paper toy and ask, answer questions about toys
-Ss act out in front of the class. The rest listen to and give the remark. Correct the pronunciation
Summary the lesson
– Do exercises in workbook, learn by heart the new words
Sing the song
Look at the picture in the book
Read and Work individually
Work in pairs
Fill the suitable words in the blanks
Work in pairs
Do exercises in the workbook