Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 – 2020
Đề cương ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 học kì 1
Tài liệu bài tập cuối kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 12 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi cuối học kì 1 lớp 12 năm 2019 – 2020 do Tip.edu.vn sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 12 được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới Unit 1 – 5 giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức Từ vựng – Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng tâm hiệu quả.
I. Choose the underlined word or phrase that needs correcting in each of the following sentences.
1. Jane asked Brian that he had ever been to South-east Asia and he said he had.
2. I don’t know why is the elevator not working properly today.
3. In the end, she quit the job because it was too bored.
4. Many couples who both work must hire someone to take care of their children for they.
5.Why don’t you congratulate our son about passing his final exam?
6. Now that I’ve become old, I can’t read as quick as I used to.
7. There are many another people who are members of the swim club.
8.The notebook lists every opportunities for handicapped workers in the area.
9.In my opinion, the new foreign coach does his job relative well.
10. Liquids take the shape of any container which in they are placed.
11. If we don’t save water, we will have no fresh waters to use.
12. John had his car to repair yesterday.
13. It is three months since he works in this company.
14. In a hospital, everything have to be very clean.
15. The doctor strongly advised her take a few days’ rest.
16. Let’s go to swim now. It’s very hot.
17. I think your origin plan is the best one.
18. When he goes to see them last night, they were playing cards.
19. In my opinion, a most beautiful place in Vietnam is Dalat.
20. Did you say that you will have a lot of things to do the following week.
21. Whenever problems come upwe often discuss about them frankly.
22. Many folk songs have been wrote about farmers and country life.
23. George isn’t enough intelligent to pass this economics exam without help.
24. Unless you work harder, you will be sacked because of your lazy.
25. The story telling by my grandfather was very interesting.
26. Average family size has increased from the Victorian era.
27. Theyprefer to stay in their home country because family ties.
28. My father is a good family man, completely devoted for his wife and kids.
29. Some people enjoy preparing their own meals while another would rather eat out regularly.
30. A large number of Indian men agrees that it is unwise to confide in their wives.
31. My mother told me to watch the milk and don’t let it boil over.
32. An interviewis a meeting which you are asked questions to see if you are suitable for doing a job.
33. The manager sent on his new striker, whose scored a brilliant goal.
34. Some snakeshave hollow teeth they are called fangs that they use to poison their victims.
35. It is normal for students to be nervous when they are prepared for a new school year
Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences:
36. In New Zealand, students_______ secondary school at the ages from about 13 to 18.
37. Secondary school in Pakistan begins from grade 9 and ______ for four years.
38. What is your major _______ at university? – I learn Physics.
39.____ I had learned English when I was at high school.
D. If only
40. I saw a lot of new people at the party, _______ seemed familiar.
A. some of whom
B. some of who
D. some of that
41. February is the month ____ many of my colleagues take skiing holidays.
C. in that
42. The man and his dogs ___ were buried in the demolished building after the earthquake have just been rescued safely.
43. Peter is trying his best to study in hope that he will _______ fame and fortune in the near future.
44. Fee-paying schools are often called “independent schools”, “private schools” or “_______ schools”
45. Within _______ few years, _______ private space travel has gone from concept to reality.
A. Ø / an
B. the / the
C. the / a
D. a / Ø
46. Miss Linda speaks _______ Chinese very well although she is from _______ UK.
A. the / Ø
B. a / Ø
C. the / an
D. Ø / the
47. She had not studied well, ______ fortunately she passed the final exam.
D. in spite of
48. She is a friendly girl who gets _______ everyone she meets.
A. out of
B. on with
C. away from
49. I had my sister take care _____ my children while I was _____ business.
A. with / for
B. in / away
C. for / in
D. of / on
50. Are you very familiar _______ that new device?
B. over C. with D. for
51. Mary is ____ independent woman with ____ wisdom and ____ enthusiasm.
A. an / Ø / Ø
B. a / the / the
C. the / a / an
D. Ø / a / the
52. One of _______ students said, “_______ professor is late today.”
A. the / A
B. the / The
C. Ø / A
D. a / Ø
53. I am still not accustomed _______ the weather in London. Except _______ weather, I like everything there.
A. up / over
B. on / with
C. to / for
D. with / from
54. Computers have had a great effect _____ our lives since its appearance.
55. Peter is so _____ that he never thinks of anything bad and unsuccessful.
56. In case of _______, you can call me at the office.
57. GCSEs are often a requirement for taking A-levels, a common type of university _______ requirement.
58. _______ the end of the course, the students have to take an exam on four basic skills of the target language.
59. _______ it were well paid, I would accept this proposal.
C. But for
D. If only
60. You are not allowed to use the club’s facilities _____ you are a member.
61. My favorite month is always February ___ we celebrate Valentine’s Day.
C. in when
D. in which
62. Body language includes our ______, facial expressions, and gestures.
63. Most _______ are at senior level, requiring appropriate qualifications.
64. _______ the plane took off late, we still reached our destination on time.
B. In spite
D. As though
65. The more powerful weapons are, the more terrible the _______ is.
Hiện tại Tip.edu.vn chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề cương ôn tập tiếng Anh cuối kì 1 lớp 12. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,… được cập nhật liên tục trên Tip.edu.vn.
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN chia sẻ tài liệu môn Toán các lớp 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10, 11, 12 và ôn thi THPT Quốc gia, phục vụ tốt nhất cho các em học sinh, giáo viên và phụ huynh học sinh trong quá trình học tập – giảng dạy.
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN có trách nhiệm cung cấp đến bạn đọc những tài liệu và bài viết tốt nhất, cập nhật thường xuyên, kiểm định chất lượng nội dung kỹ càng trước khi đăng tải.
▪️ Bạn đọc không được sử dụng những tài nguyên trang web với mục đích trục lợi.
▪️ Tất cả các bài viết trên website này đều do chúng tôi biên soạn và tổng hợp. Hãy ghi nguồn website https://tip.edu.vn/ khi copy bài viết.