Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 9 Natural disasters có đáp án
Bài tập Unit 9 lớp 9 Natural disasters có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh 9 Unit 9 Natural disaster có đáp án đã chọn lọc nhiều bài tập hay thành những đề tổng hợp để các em luyện tập. Việc giải nhiều bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 unit 9 Natural disasters không chỉ giúp các em hệ thống nhanh chóng lại nội dung quan trọng của bài học mà còn có thể tích lũy cho bản thân kinh nghiệm, kỹ năng làm bài cần thiết trước khi bước vào các bài kiểm tra hay kì thi quan trọng.
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 bổ trợ Unit 10
Bài tập ôn hè môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Các bài nghe Tiếng Anh lớp 9
EXERCISE 1 Combine the following pairs or groups of sentences by means of relative pronouns, making any changes necessary. (Kết hợp những cặp câu hoặc nhóm câu sau đây bằng cách dùng đại từ liên hệ, thực hiện bất kì sự thay đổi nào nếu thấy cần thiết.)
14. They’ll have to get across the frontier. This will be difficult.
15. A man brought in a small girl. Her hand had been cut by flying glass.
16. The car crashed into a queue of people. Four of them were injured.
17. The roads were crowded with refugees. Many of them were wounded.
18. I was waiting for a girl. She didn’t turn up. (The girl )
19. Ben came to the party in patched jeans. This surprised the other guests. Most of the other guests were wearing evening dress.
20. The company is sending me to London. I work for this company.
21.The Bakers were given rooms in the hotel. Their house had been destroyed in the explosion.
22. I saw several house. Most of them were quite unsuitable.
23. She wanted to come at 3 a.m. This didn’t suit me at all.
24. This a story of a group of girls. Their plane crashed on an uninhabited island.
25. They tie up parcels with string. This is so weak that the parcel usually comes to pieces before you get it home. (The string ……………….).
26. He introduced me to his students. Most of them were from abroad.
27. Alice expected him to pay two dollars for 10 eggs. Four of the eggs were broken.
28. Jannet spoke in Spanish. But the people didn’t know Spanish. She was speaking to these people (combine these last two sentences only).
29. They gave met four very bad tyres. One of them burst before I had driven four miles.
30. A girl answered the phone. She said Henry was out.
1. Thank you very much for the gift (which/that) you sent.
2. She was dancing with a student who had a slight limb.
3. I am looking after some children who are terribly spoilt.
4. The bed I sleep on has no mattress.
5. There wasn’t any directory in the box (which / that) I was phoning from.
6. This is Mrs Lee whose Pet daughter won the championship last year.
7. The armchair (which / that) I sitting on collapsed.
8. Mr Allen, whom I had come especially to see, was too busy.
9. The woman (who(m) / that) I had come to see was sitting at the table.
10. I missed the bus, (which / that) I usually catch and had to travel on the next, which was a slow bus.
11. His girl friend, whom he trusted absolutely, turned out to be an enemy spy.
12. The car (which/ that) we were in had bad brackes and the man who was driving didn’t know the way.
13. This is the story of a woman whose husband suddenly loses his memory.
14. They’ll have to get across the frontier, which will be difficult.
15. A man brought in a small girl whose hand had been cut.
16. The car crashed onto a queue of people, four of whom were injured.
17. The roads were crowded with refugees, many of whom were wounded.
18. The girl (who(m) / that ) I was waiting for didn’t turn up.
19. Ben came to the party in patched jeans, which surprised the guests, most of whom were wearing evening dress.
20. The company (which/that) I work for is sending me to London.
21. The Bakers, whose house had been destroyed, were given rooms in the hotel.
22. I saw several houses, most of which were quite unsuitable.
23. She wanted to come at 3 a.m, which didn’t suit me at all.
24. This is story of a group of girls whose plane crashed on an uninhabited island.
25. The string (that/which) they tie the parcels up with is so weak that is usually comes to pieces before you get it home.
26. He introduced me to his students, most of whom were from abroad.
27. Alice expected him to pay two dollars for 10 eggs, four of which were broken.
28. The people (who(m) / that) she was speaking to didn’t know Spanish.
29. They gave me four very bad tyres, one of which had burst before I drove four miles.
30. The girl who answered the phone said Henry was out.
EXERCISE 2 Combine the following pairs or groups of sentences, using relative pronouns. (Kết hợp những cặp câu hoặc nhóm câu sau đây bằng cách dùng đại từ liên hệ)
1. Albert had been driving all the day. He was tired and wanted to stop.
2. Sandra had been sleeping in the back of the coach. She felt quite fresh and wanted to go on.
3. Sophia wanted to take the mountain rad. Her tyres were nearly new.
4. Andrew’s tyres were very old. He wanted to stick to the tarred road.
5. Rita didn’t know anything about mountains. She thought it would be quite safe to climb alone.
6. Brian gave orders to the manager. The manager passed them on to the foreman.
7. The little boy said that the men were thieves. This turned out to be true.
8. The matter was reported to the chief of police. He ordered us all to be arrested.
9. In prison they fed us on dry bread. Most of it was moudly.
10. We left in the same room as handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
11. We lit a fire. It soon dried out our clothes.
12. They rowed across the Atlantic. This had never been done before.
13. Tony refuses to use machines. This makes his work more arduous.
14. I met Sylvia. She asked me to give you this.
15. These girl prayed aloud all night. This kept us awake.
1. Albert, who had been driving all the day, was tired and wanted to stop.
2. Sandra, who had been sleeping, felt quite fresh and wanted to go on.
3. Sophia, whose tyres were new, wanted to take the mountain road.
4. Andrew, whose tyres were old, wanted to stick to the tarred road.
5. Rita, who didn’t know about mountains , thought is wouldn’t be quite safe to climb alone.
6. Brain gave orders to his manager, who passed them on the foreman.
7. The little boy said that the men were thieves, which turned out to be true.
8. The matter was reported to the chief of police, who ordered us all to be arrested.
9. In prison the fed us on dry bread, most of which was moudly?
10. We slept in the same room as a handcuffed of a prisoner, whose handcuffed rattled every time he moved?
11. we lit a fire, which soon dried out our clothes.
12. They rowed across the Atlantic, which had never been done before.
13. Tony refuses to use machines, which makes his work more arduous.
14. I met Sylvia, who asked me to give you this.
15. These girls prayed aloud all night, which kept us awake.
Use the sentences in brackets to make your relative clauses. (Sử dụng câu có trong ngoặc đơn dể thành lập mệnh đề tính từ của bạn.)
1. Robert’s father goes swimming every day. (Robert’s father is 85)
2. Albert told me his address. (I wrote his address down on a piece of paper).
3. Margaret showed me a photograph of her sister. (His sister is a nurse)
4. They decided not to swim in the sea. (The sea looked rather dirty.)
5. They new stadium will be opened next week. (The stadium holds 120,000 people.)
6. The storm caused a lot of damage. (No one had been expecting the storm.)
7. The postman was late this morning. (The postman is nearky always on time)
8. We often go to visit our colleagues in Boston. (Boston is only 90 miles away.)
9. I went to see the doctor. (The doctor told me to rest for three weeks.)
10. I looked up at the moon. (The moon was very bright that evening.)
1. Robert’s father, who is 85, goes swimming every day.
2. Albert told me his address, which I wrote down on a piece of paper.
3. Margaret showed me a photograph of her sister, who is a nurse.
4. They decided not to swim in the sea, which locked rather dirty.
5. The new stadium, which hold 120,000 people, will be opened next week.
6. The storm, which no one had been expecting, caused a lot of damage.
7. The postman, who is nearly always on time, was late this morning.
8. We often go to visit our colleagues in Boston, which is only 90 miles away.
9. I went to see the doctor, who told me to rest for three weeks.
10. I looked up at the moon, which was very bright that evening.
Combine two sentences and then write one sentence with same meaning. Use a relative clause in your sentence. (Kết hợp hai câu rồi sau đó viết thành một câu có nghĩa tương tự. Sử dụng mệnh đề liên hệ trong câu của bạn.)
1. The young man is very friendly. The young man live next door.
2. A school boys was injured in the accident. He is now in hospital.
3. A man answered the phone. He told me you were out.
4. A waiter served us. He was very impolite and impatient.
5. Some naughty boys were arrested. They have now been relased.
6. Mark works for a factory. The factory makes typewriters.
7. The window has now been repaired. The window was broken.
8. We know a lot of people. They live near our house.
9. Where are the eggs? They were in the bridge.
10. What was the name of the woman? She lent you the money.
Còn tiếp …
Download Đề thi & Đáp án tại: Bài tập tiếng Anh 9 Unit 9 Natural disasters có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,… được cập nhật liên tục trên Tip.edu.vn.
Bên cạnh việc tương tác với Tip qua fanpage Tip.edu.vn, mời bạn đọc tham gia nhóm học tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 cũng như tiếng Anh lớp 6 – 7 – 8 tại group trên facebook: Tiếng Anh THCS.
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN chia sẻ tài liệu môn Toán các lớp 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10, 11, 12 và ôn thi THPT Quốc gia, phục vụ tốt nhất cho các em học sinh, giáo viên và phụ huynh học sinh trong quá trình học tập – giảng dạy.
▪️ TIP.EDU.VN có trách nhiệm cung cấp đến bạn đọc những tài liệu và bài viết tốt nhất, cập nhật thường xuyên, kiểm định chất lượng nội dung kỹ càng trước khi đăng tải.
▪️ Bạn đọc không được sử dụng những tài nguyên trang web với mục đích trục lợi.
▪️ Tất cả các bài viết trên website này đều do chúng tôi biên soạn và tổng hợp. Hãy ghi nguồn website https://tip.edu.vn/ khi copy bài viết.